Vertical Transportation Management Program
Format: SET (ASSEMBLED SET)
What is the VTMP?
It is a unique, personnel development program created by industry professionals specifically for the vertical transportation industry. "A VTMP student will have exposure to education and possess a basic understanding of contemporary business practices. They will also gain a technical working knowledge of factors that affect the day-to-day operations of a business engaged in the elevator industry."
How will it benefit my business?
The VTMP will provide consistent educational packages that:
- Facilitate promotional opportunities from field activities to management
- Simplify in-house training demands
- Ensure all VTMP graduates are industry-aware & up-to-date with latest business practices
- Improve internal & external communications
- Enhance business credibility, professionalism, & customer service
Who should consider taking the VTMP?
Anyone seeking a comprehensive grounding in the elevator industry including:
- Field personnel aspiring to management roles
- Field supervisors with limited business education who interact regularly with customers.
- Existing general managers requiring an appreciation of field operational issues and practices
- Non-industry recruits seeking a fast-track appreciation of the industry
- Elevators 101, 3rd Edition
- The Vertical Transportation Handbook, 4th Edition
- Maintenance on New Equipment Designs
- Elevator Maintenance Manual, 3rd Edition
- 2020 Elevator Industry Field Employees' Safety Handbook
- A Manager's Safety Notebook
- ADA & Building Transportation, 4th Edition
- 2014 Installation Manual
- Traction Elevator Poster
- Hydraulic Elevator Poster
- Elevator Systems Blueprint Poster
- Accessibility and Residential Systems Poster
To join the program, call NAEC at 1.800.900.6232
NAEC is an association of elevator businesses serving primarily the interests of independent elevator contractors and suppliers of products and services and promoting safe and reliable elevator, escalator and short-range transportation and promoting excellence in the management of member companies.