Supervisor’s Safety First Package (Digital)
Author: ELEVATOR WORLD
Format: SET (ASSEMBLED SET)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ: You are purchasing a digital book or video that is accessed through the Flux Player app (not a stand-alone PDF). It’s easy to use and all of your digital purchases will be stored in one place for convenience. Once you make your digital purchase you will receive an email confirmation of your order. The email will include instructions on how to download the Flux Player app and provide you with a username and password to login. Once the player is downloaded and you are logged in, your digital book or video, and any future digital purchase(s), will be live in your player. You only have to download the player once (not each digital purchase). There are multiple viewing options of your book as a PDF (in the player), a search function, and direct links from the table of contents to each chapter or section. The Flux Player app can be licensed and accessed on up to two of your devices and you can print up to three pages at a time. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DIGITAL SALES ARE FINAL. By purchasing the Supervisors' Safety First Package you are saving $10 (Regular price $194.99)!! Proper training and safety practices start with you, the supervisor. Elevator World has put together a package to help you keep safety first. The Supervisor's Safety First Package includes:
- A Manager's Safety Notebook, which will assist you as a manager in implementing a valid safety program and maintain compliance with OSHA regulations by executing mandated training requirements, safety site audits and inspections.
- Safety Meetings, 8th Edition* is a valuable tool contains the complete script of the 2020 Elevator Industry Field Employees' Safety Handbook broken down into 69 short safety meetings.
- Safety Training for Elevator Service is a 32-minute tutorial that follows the guidelines set forth in the new 2020 Elevator Industry Field Employees' Safety Handbook.
- Service & Repair PPE Assessment Forms is a pad of 40 individual forms, extracted from the most recent Safety Handbook. An easy-to-use checklist that helps identify potential hazards and the corresponding PPE that should be used.
- 2020 Elevator Industry Field Employees' Safety Handbook is the most up-to-date safety procedures for protection of field employees on every construction site or maintenance job.
Elevator World, Inc. is the largest publisher in the world devoted to the elevator industry: publishing a monthly journal; compiling the Elevator World SOURCE, the most inclusive directory in the industry; publishing numerous books used for industry education; maintaining ELENET, a biweekly email newsletter; and developing the Elevator World online network, a group of specialized websites with more than 70,000 users a month. Elevator World is the publisher and distributor of the print-based materials for the four-year Certified Elevator Technician (CET) Education Program. The company is 66 years old and has played a key role in the transfer of knowledge in the vertical-transportation industry.