Electrician’s Calculations Manual, 2nd Edition
Author: Nick Fowler
Format: SOFT (Softcover)
Publication Date: 2011
Brand new, old edition.
Thoroughly revised to reflect the 2011 National Electrical Code (NEC) and the latest industry advances, Electrician's Calculations Manual, 2nd Edition gives you quick access to the basic calculations needed for any given job. The book also serves as an ideal review for license preparation. End-of-chapter questions plus an end-of-book final test help reinforce the material covered.
Written by a Master Electrician with more than 40 years of experience, this practical guide helps you:
- Find answers for both AC and DC circuits
- Solve problems related to motor circuits and transformers
- Calculate single-dwelling and multifamily loads
- Accurately figure requirements for commercial jobs
- Perform conduit-bending math
- Handle service entrance problems
- Understand the math behind electrical solutions
- And much more
Softcover | 259 Pages | 2 lbs.
Nick Fowler has been a practicing electrician for more than 40 years. He holds several state and Master Electrician licenses, and has been an electrical journeyman, foreman, and general foreman. Mr. Fowler is a member of International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 191, Everett, Washington. He has worked on a large number of projects, ranging from large semiconductor chip plants, petrochemical refineries, large office buildings, and research facilities containing complex electrical systems, such as fire alarm, security, motor control, and HVAC control systems.