ELEVATE Elevator Traffic Analysis and Simulation Software
Author: PETERS RESEARCH, LTD.
Format: SFT (Software)
VERSION 9 NOW AVAILABLE! JUST RELEASED IN JANUARY 2021.
ELEVATE™ is the software used by designers worldwide to select the number, size and speed of elevators for all types of buildings. ELEVATE can also be used to demonstrate that modernizing an existing elevator installation will improve service for passengers. ELEVATE is an excellent tool for developing, testing, and demonstrating your own control systems.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE: Auto-selection of speed, acceleration, and jerk according to CIBSE Guide D 2020 and new templates to support Property Council of Australia (PCA) 2019 and ISO 8100-32:2020.
Some of ELEVATE'S features include:
- Analysis of elevator performance in offices, hotels, hospitals, shopping centers, residential buildings, car parks, mixed use buildings, airports, public buildings, sports and leisure complexes, schools and colleges.
- This is achieved by techniques ranging from up peak round trip time calculations through to full dynamic simulation.
- Dynamic simulation incorporating a graphical display of elevators responding to passenger calls. For your clients, this provides a convincing visual demonstration of your proposals.
- An easy to use Windows interface. Enter basic information for a quick analysis or comprehensive data for a detailed model.
- In addition to standard reports, transfer input data and results to Microsoft Excel at the click of a button. Excel reports also include extensive additional analysis results.
- Supplied with a fully comprehensive help system and user support.
US$65.00 shipping and handling fee will be added to the order.
ELEVATE EXPRESS: Not everyone needs the full version of ELEVATE. Click here to learn about ELEVATE Express.
ELEVATE TRAINING COURSES:
https://store.peters-research.com/product-category/training/ Click here for more information and to book places.
Developed by Peters Research, Ltd. (PRL), Elevate elevator traffic analysis and simulation software has become the worldwide industry standard, used by more elevator professionals than any other traffic design product. Their software is currently licensed to companies in more than 60 countries. We support the software with a comprehensive maintenance and support program and, in addition, provide training seminars around the world. PRL also offers supplementary services including Design Review and Elevator Traffic Surveys. The company was established in 1997 and is based in Great Kingshill, 35 miles west of London, England.