Supervisor’s Safety First Package
Author: ELEVATOR WORLD
Format: SET (ASSEMBLED SET)
By purchasing the Supervisors' Safety First Package you are saving $34 (Regular price $234)!!
Proper training and safety practices start with you, the supervisor. Elevator World has put together a package to help you keep safety first.
The Supervisor's Safety First Package includes:
- A Manager's Safety Notebook, which will assist you as a manager in implementing a valid safety program and maintain compliance with OSHA regulations by executing mandated training requirements, safety site audits and inspections.
- Safety Meetings, 8th Edition* is a valuable tool contains the complete script of the 2020 Elevator Industry Field Employees' Safety Handbook broken down into 69 short safety meetings.
- Safety Training for Elevator Service is a 32-minute tutorial that follows the guidelines set forth in the new 2020 Elevator Industry Field Employees' Safety Handbook.
- Service & Repair PPE Assessment Forms is a pad of 40 individual forms, extracted from the most recent Safety Handbook. An easy-to-use checklist that helps identify potential hazards and the corresponding PPE that should be used.
- 2020 Elevator Industry Field Employees' Safety Handbook is the most up-to-date safety procedures for protection of field employees on every construction site or maintenance job.
Receive a FREE one-year digital subscription to ELEVATOR WORLD Magazine when you purchase the Supervisor's Safety First Package - a $40.00 value, FREE!
*Safety Meetings are also available on your smartphone or tablet.
Elevator World, Inc. is the largest publisher in the world devoted to the elevator industry: publishing a monthly journal; compiling the Elevator World SOURCE, the most inclusive directory in the industry; publishing numerous books used for industry education; maintaining ELENET, a biweekly email newsletter; and developing the Elevator World online network, a group of specialized websites with more than 70,000 users a month. Elevator World is the publisher and distributor of the print-based materials for the four-year Certified Elevator Technician (CET) Education Program. The company is 66 years old and has played a key role in the transfer of knowledge in the vertical-transportation industry.