29 CFR OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations, January 2021 Edition (Print)
Format: SOFT (Softcover)
Publication Date: 2021
Save time and lives with OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations. Updated through January 2021, this book supplies you with the most current safety and health information essential to the construction industry. Formatted with the reader-friendly approach to regulations -- RegLogic -- these complex government standards are easy to navigate, understand, and apply.
Inside you will find all the information necessary for full compliance.
This all-new book features:
- 29 forms, including OSHA Forms 300, 300A, and 301
- Sharps Injury Log
- Selected OSHA letters of interpretation
- 146 Illustrations
- 117 tables
In addition to a complete collection of Part 1926 regulations for the construction industry, this book also contains:
- Part 1903 on Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Part 1904 concerning Recording and Reporting Occupational Illnesses and Injuries
- Relevant selections from Part 1910 for General Industry
- Material hoists, personnel hoists, PPE, fall protection, and elevators.
This edition of 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations even includes the revised Hazard Communication Standard aligned with the United Nations' Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
Don't get caught not knowing the industry regulations you legally have to follow.
Softcover | 574 pages | 3 lb.