VERY IMPORTANT: ***ONLY U.S. AND CANADA CUSTOMERS/RESIDENTS SHOULD PLACE AN ORDER THROUGH THIS PAGE. ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - PLEASE EMAIL US FOR A QUOTE.***
*Shipping is an additional charge and will automatically be calculated based upon your location and chosen method of shipping. Duties and taxes are also the responsibility of any Canadian, or other International, order. Once your order is placed, please allow 60 days for delivery. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or problems placing an order.
The Nano Elevator is an operating model of a Machine-Room-Less Elevator* made in 1/8 scale.
*Technical specifications of the Modeled Elevator:
- 11.4” x 10.3” x 29.13 ” | 33 lbs
- Elevator Standard: EN 81-20
- Drive Type: MRL + 12
- Speed: 0.05 m/s
- Stops: 2
- Entrance Type: 1
- Landing and Car Doors: Center Opening
- Made of high quality stainless steel.
- It consists of components that are produced in a 3D printer and comply with real-life products.
- When you operate the Nano Elevator, the elevator cab moves like in a real elevator. The overdoor floor indicators will light up according to the direction of travel.
- It is a plug-and-play system with electrical installation suitable for 110 VAC / 230 Vac, 50-60 Hz inputs.
- Sliding automatic doors.
- Voice announcement.
- Realistic cab design.
**An optional add-on for $350 is a special trolley case bag. While this optional feature provides you with ease of use and carrying comfort, it also protects the Nano Elevator from impacts and scratches.
Manufactured by Ametal Lift Components, Elevator World is the exclusive global sales representative for The Nano Elevator.