PESSRAL Training For Elevator and Component Manufacturers
Author: Liftinstituut Solutions
Format: Online Training
Publication Date: September 2020
This online training course is hosted by Liftinstituut Solutions, one of Europe’s leading vertical transportation consultancy organizations. The presenter is Tijmen Molema, visit his LinkedIn profile here.
Training will be held in September 2020 online as four sessions. Each session is scheduled for 60 minutes.
Click here for an informational brochure.
Contents of training are:
- Components, Reliability and Safety - Basic reliability of component and calculation of failure rates of single channel systems.
- Diagnostics, redundancy and math - Diagnostics, redundant systems, and their calculation.
- Faults and how to handle them - Norm concept of faults, and how to handle them.
- Documentation, tips and tricks - Participant will have the tools to start own project, will be able to work with the Code, and know where to find what at the end this training.
- The online trainings are executed on the WebEx platform without any interruption. You can ask any question or share comments during the training at any time. The WebEx software must be downloaded to the computer you will be using during the training before entering each session. You can download it here.
- Before the training you will receive a link and a password from a Liftinstituut representative so you can enter the training room. Since this is a global training course, the time and dates of your training course will also be sent to you based upon the most appropriate time for all trainees. You will receive this information by email in the first few days of the month.
- You must register by August 31 to participate.
Contact email@example.com for more information or questions.
Around the world, millions of people rely daily on the ability to use elevators, escalators, and other vertical transport systems safely, comfortably, and without any problems. The independent and highly skilled consultants at Liftinstituut Solutions work hard every day to make this happen. Knowledge, efficiency, and performance are paramount. Motivated by safety and our passion for technology, we help building managers and owners as well as producers worldwide to make the right decisions on construction, maintenance, and modernization. Our focus here is not only on the installation, but also on its environment. What is important to users and the owner? Our aim is to create a win-win situation for all parties.