December 2019 Step/Skirt Performance Index Testing and Data Analysis
SPECIAL NOTICE: Please check each course for verification of approval before purchasing.
This test is based on the article, Step/Skirt Performance Index Testing and Data Analysis, published in the December 2019 issue and counts as one contact hour (0.1 CEU) of elevator industry continuing education credit. Most courses are approved by NAEC for CET/CAT and NAESAI for QEI and in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
After reading this article, you should have learned about:
- How the Step/Skirt Performance Index came to be a requirement
- The importance of the index
- How the index is calculated
- How to use the PMT IMD-1 to test the index
- How to analyze the results of the test