December 2009 KEB F5 Elevator Drives
SPECIAL NOTICE: Please check each course for verification of approval before purchasing.
This test is based on the article, KEB F5 Elevator Drives: Startup, Adjustment and Troubleshooting PM Applications, published in the December 2009 issue and counts as 2 Contact Hour (0.2 CEU) towards recertification. Most courses are approved by NAEC for CET/CAT and NAESAI for QEI and in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
Learning Objectives - After reading this article, you should have learned about:
- The basic start-up procedure of the KEB F5 elevator drive
- Familiarization of motor data and encoder position learn procedures
- How to adjust speed control for ride quality
- How to perform governor overspeed test
- How to recognize common troubleshooting solutions
- If you do not already have an account on elevatorbooks.com, you will need to create one. NOTE: the name of the person purchasing must be the same name as the person who will take the exam.
- For articles, click the "Read Article" tab above to download and study the article. For other courses, be sure to purchase the corresponding book.
- Include your full name when purchasing the exam.
- Follow the instructions on the purchase confirmation page to log in to the Online Testing Center.
- If you scored 80% or above, you can immediately print your certificate of completion. If you fail the exam, you will be given instructions on how to pay a re-take fee and take the exam again.