August 2021 Printed Circuits: Reliability for All
SPECIAL NOTICE: Please check each course for verification of approval before purchasing.
This test is based on the article, Printed Circuits: Reliability for All, published in the August 2021 issue and counts as one contact hour (0.1 CEU) of elevator industry continuing education credit. Most courses are approved by NAEC for CET/CAT and NAESAI for QEI and in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
After reading this article, you should have learned:
- Definition and characteristics of printed circuit boards
- Role of printed circuit boards in elevator controls
- How printed circuit boards are manufactured
- Diagnosing printed circuit boards in the motion controller
- Printed circuit board repair (Leave it to the manufacturer)
- If you do not already have an account on elevatorbooks.com, you will need to create one. NOTE: the name of the person purchasing must be the same name as the person who will take the exam.
- For articles, click the "Read Article" tab above to download and study the article. For other courses, be sure to purchase the corresponding book.
- Include your full name when purchasing the exam.
- Follow the instructions on the purchase confirmation page to log in to the Online Testing Center.
- If you scored 80% or above, you can immediately print your certificate of completion. If you fail the exam, you will be given instructions on how to pay a re-take fee and take the exam again.