CET Year Four Kit (Non-NAEC-Member)
Author: National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC)
Format: SET0 (Assembled Set with no Shipping)
The National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC) is the provider and administrator of the CET Program. Please visit their website to register, or for more information.
- Candidate's Course Guide
- Year 3 & 4 Road map
- Course 8 - Hydraulic Theory and Installation (Unit 14)
- Skills Portfolio for Course 8 (In back of Unit 14 Book)
- Course 9 - Basic Electronics and Fundamentals(Unit 15) Teacher's Guide and Skills Portfolio
- Skills Portfolio for Course 9 (In back of Unit 15 Book)
- Course 10 - Machinery Troubleshooting (Unit 16)
- Course 10 - Rope Replacement (Unit 17)
- Skills Portfolios for Course 10 (In back of Unit 16 and Unit 17 books)
- Course 11 - Escalators and Moving Walks (Unit 18)
- Skills Portfolio for Course 11 (In back of Unit 18 book)
- Course 12 - Accessibility (Unit 19)
- Skills Portfolio for Course 12 (In back of CAT 1 book)
- Library of Basic Electronics by Sy Levine
- ADA and Building Transportation by Ed Donoghue
- Elevators by John Jallings
- Educational Focus, Vol. 3
- Continuation of subscription to Elevator World Magazine
Shipping by UPS Ground included.
Important: Please make sure you have the candidate's name and number (obtained from NAEC) when you call to purchase.
NAEC is an association of elevator businesses serving primarily the interests of independent elevator contractors and suppliers of products and services and promoting safe and reliable elevator, escalator and short-range transportation and promoting excellence in the management of member companies.