CET Course II Package
Author: National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC)
Format: SET0 (Assembled Set with no Shipping)
The National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC) is the provider and administrator of the CET Program. Please visit their website to register, or for more information.
Approximately six months study and fieldwork. Kit contains four units of study (covering pit equipment, guide rails, machine room equipment and hoist way equipment), Course Guide, Skills Verification Portfolio and all relevant accompanying books. Contains the following:
- Candidate's Course Guide
- Unit 4 - Pit Structures
- Unit 5 - Guide Rails
- Unit 6 - Machine Room and Overhead Installation
- Unit 7 - Hoistway Equipment
- Skills Verification Portfolio in back of unit books
- The Installation Manual by Elevator World, Inc.
- Electric Elevators by Fred Hymans