CET Course II Package (Non-NAEC Member)
Author: National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC)
Format: Assembled Set
The National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC) is the provider and administrator of the CET Program. Please visit their website to register, or for more information.
Approximately six months study and fieldwork.
Contains the following:
- Candidate's Course Guide
- Unit 4 - Pit Structures
- Unit 5 - Guide Rails
- Unit 6 - Machine Room and Overhead Installation
- Unit 7 - Hoistway Equipment
- Skills Verification Portfolio (In back of unit books)
- The Installation Manual by Elevator World, Inc.
- Electric Elevators by Fred Hymans
Important: Please make sure you have the candidate's name and number (obtained from NAEC) when you call to purchase.