CET Year Four Kit
Author: National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC)
Format: Assembled Set
The National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC) is the provider and administrator of the CET Program. Please visit their website to register, or for more information.
Contains the following:
- Candidate's Course Guide
- Year 3 & 4 Road map
- Course 8 -Hydraulic Theory and Installation (Unit 14)
- Course 9 -Basic Electronics and Fundamentals(Unit 15) Teacher's Guide and Skills Portfolio
- Course 10 -Machinery Troubleshooting (Unit 16)
- Course 10 -Rope Replacement (Unit 17)
- Course 11 -Escalators and Moving Walks(Unit 18)
- Course 12 -Accessibility (Unit 19)
- Skills Verification Portfolio (In back of the unit books)
- Library of Basic Electronics by Sy Levine
- ADA and Building Transportation, 3rd Edition by Ed Donoghue
- Elevators by John Jallings
- Educational Focus, Volume 3
Important: Please make sure you have the candidate's name & number (obtained from NAEC) when you call to purchase.
NAEC is an association of elevator businesses serving primarily the interests of independent elevator contractors and suppliers of products and services and promoting safe and reliable elevator, escalator and short-range transportation and promoting excellence in the management of member companies.