CET-S Core Curriculum Package
Author: National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC)
Format: SET0 (Assembled Set with no Shipping)
The National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC) is the provider and administrator of the CET Program. Please visit their website to register, or for more information.
- CET-S Training Manual
- CET-S Log Book
- Unit 1 - Elevator History and Basic Safety
- Unit 2 - Basic Print Reading
- Unit 3 - Handling Materials & Tools/Rigging & Hoisting
- Unit 4 - Pit Equipment
- Unit 5 - Guide Rails
- Unit 6 - Machine Room Equipment
- Unit 7 - Hoistway Equipment
- Unit 8- General Maintenance Practices
- Unit 9 - Maintenance of Traction Elevators
- Unit 10 - Maintenance of Hydraulic Elevators
- Unit 11 - Maintenance of Escalators & Moving Walks
- Poster of Elevator Systems
- Anatomy of Elevators
- First issue of complimentary subscription of ELEVATOR WORLD
Please note the CET-S Kit can be a one-time purchase - the kit can be maintained in-house and used by more than one CET-S. The CET-S Training Manual and CET-S Log Book are elements of the kit that cannot be shared. They can be purchased separately after the purchase of the initial kit if you have more than one CET-S in your company
Important: Please make sure you have the candidate's name and number (obtained from NAEC) when you call to purchase.
Shipping by UPS Ground included.
NAEC is an association of elevator businesses serving primarily the interests of independent elevator contractors and suppliers of products and services and promoting safe and reliable elevator, escalator and short-range transportation and promoting excellence in the management of member companies.