The National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC) is the provider and administrator of the CET Program. Please visit their website to register, or for more information.
Approximately six months study and fieldwork.
Contains the following:
- Candidate's Course Guide
- Unit 8 -General Maintenance Practices
- Unit 9-Maintenance of Electric Elevators
- Unit 10 -Maintenance of Hydraulic Elevators
- Unit 11 -Maintenance of Escalators
- Skills Verification Portfolio (In back of the unit books)
- The Elevator Maintenance Manual by Zack McCain
- The Elevator Maintenance Field Handbook by Zack McCain
- The Inspection Handbook by Zack McCain
- Sam and Samantha by Elevator World
- Field Employees' Elevator Testing Manual by Zack McCain
- Identification, Installation, Lubrication and Maintenance of Power Transmission Roller Chains
Important: Please make sure you have the candidate's name and number (obtained from NAEC) when you call to purchase.
NAEC is an association of elevator businesses serving primarily the interests of independent elevator contractors and suppliers of products and services and promoting safe and reliable elevator, escalator and short-range transportation and promoting excellence in the management of member companies.