The National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC) is the provider and administrator of the CAT Program. Please visit their website to register, or for more information.
Credit Hours: 40 class hours/500 field hours (3 months)
The Course II package contents:
- CAT Course Guide
- Course 2 Textbook - Vertical Platform Lifts
- Skills Verification Portfolio (green)
- NFPA 70 National Electrical Code Book
- Compilation of VPL Manufacturer's Information
- Continuation of Elevator World Magazine Subscription
Important: Please make sure you have the candidate's name and number (obtained from NAEC) when you call to purchase.