Ugly’s Electrical References, 2020 Edition
Format: SOFT (Softcover)
Publication Date: 2020
Ugly's Electrical References, 2020 Edition is the on-the-job reference tool of choice for electrical professionals. Used worldwide by electricians, engineers, contractors, designers, maintenance workers, apprentices, and students. Ugly’s contains the most commonly required electrical information in an easy-to-read and easy-to-access format.
Offering the most pertinent information used by electricians, including:
- mathematical formulas
- National Electrical Code tables
- wiring configurations
- conduit bending
- ampacity and conduit fill information
- life-saving first aid procedures
New features of this edition:
- Updated to reflect the 2020 National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Full color diagrams, tables, and illustrations
- Expanded coverage of alternative energies
- Updated electrical safety information
Softcover | 205 Pages | 1 lb.
For more than 35 years, customers have turned to Ugly's for all the information they need, where they need it most: in the field. Updated regularly to meet the latest Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and the National Electrical Coder (NEC), these convenient pocket-size guides deliver quick, accurate answers in a unique, one-volume "tool-box library" format to ensure electrical and plumbing jobs are completed safely and correctly every time.