Electro-Mechanical Elements of Lift Technology – Version: 1.1 (Digital)
Author: Mansoor;Bandar Al Jeri;Victor Munoz
Publication Date: 2019
This book serves as a primer to electro-mechanical elements of lift technology. Each section of the book includes terms and definitions, questions and answers and an area for notes and comments. This book is used in a training course offered by 2M Training Institute In India and recognized by TUV SUD. However, you can now purchase these books independently for self-learning or your own in-house training.
- The trainee will ultimately be able to perform a full electrical installation under the supervision of the electrical project supervisor.
- Will understand the concept of power factor and how to implement power factor correction
- Will understand relevant control techniques and wiring drawing
- Will have hands on experience in motor starting methods
- Will be able to perform wirings on lifts
- Multi-meter, didactic sets for electrical installation, single phase motor starting, three phase motor configuration and starting; control, and lift control wiring
- Alternate Current
- Electrical Commercial Installation
- Control Basic Elements
- Single Phase Motors
- Three Phase Motors
- Electronic Controllers
- Lift wiring
- Lift Electrical Maintenance
Click Here to view the entire Table of Contents.
Digital Only | 90 Pages
2M Training Institute is owned by 2M Holdings which was established in 2005. 2M has become one of the best suppliers and producer for elevator parts and started supplying its parts from India as well as China to middle east countries. 2M provides courses on mechanical, electrical, electro mechanical and lift technology. This book is used in the courses.