Showing the single result
The Nano Elevator is an operating model of a Machine-Room-Less Elevator* made in 1/8 scale.
*Technical specifications of the Modeled Elevator:
- 11.4” x 10.3” x 29.13 ” | 33 lbs
- Elevator Standard: EN 81-20
- Drive Type: MRL + 12
- Speed: 0.05 m/s
- Stops: 2
- Entrance Type: 1
- Landing and Car Doors: Center Opening
- It consists of components that are produced in a 3D printer and comply with real-life products.
- When you operate the Nano Elevator, the elevator cab moves like in a real elevator. The overdoor floor indicators will light up according to the direction of travel.
- It is a plug-and-play system with electrical installation suitable for 110 VAC / 230 Vac, 50-60 Hz inputs.
- Sliding automatic doors.
- Voice announcement.
- Realistic cab design.
**An optional add-on for $350 is a special trolley case bag. While this optional feature provides you with ease of use and carrying comfort, it also protects the Nano Elevator from impacts and scratches.